The generous and committed individuals, businesses, foundations, and government agencies who support the Ronald Sachs International Music Competition are vital to our ability to sustain and grow extraordinary music competition and present acclaimed educational programs for the Wilmington community and beyond. All our events are free to public. If you are a RSIMC supporter, thank you; if not, we hope you will consider contributing to the Ronald Sachs IMC Fund.
The benefits listed here are our way of expressing our gratitude for your gifts, and helping you enjoy the young talent and their music. Thank you!
Prize sponsors-naming the individual prizes (from $200-$2000)
Judges chair sponsors – supporting a chair
Reception sponsors – $500-$1000
RSIMC Participant Scholarship Fund:
- Assist selected finalists with travel expenses in cases of financial hardship
- accommodation for the judges and competitors
- media sponsors
Benefits will include and not limited to:
- Recognition in all competition programs
- Invitation to the supporter appreciation GALA
- Invitation to a selected event, masterclasses, first round finals
- Tax deductible contribution
The Ronald Sachs International Music Competition is a Georgia non-profit corporation which operates under IRS Code 501 (c) (3).